Thursday, November 22, 2012


Nov 22
gratitude and acceptance
today is thanksgiving 2012. how appropriate to be talking about gratitude and acceptance. We have read about gratitude in previous lessons. Gratitude when offered from the heart is a win win. When I tell you I am grateful for something I feel a warm glow inside of me and you give me a pleasant smile of appreciation. This is a good reason to be grateful through the day, every day. I am grateful for you and all that you have shared with me. I am evolving, changing, growing, moving forward one day to the next. Life is not the same shit different day. As I wrote these last few words the sun peeked out and cast it's warm rays on the side of my head. I am grateful for another day to be alive. Live is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment